Thursday, October 9, 2008

* Tonight i'm going to bed with so many thougths


Today i spent a lot of time in the evening to chat to 'uhca', it seems google had problem and kept constantly saying 'unable to continue chatting'. In between I was running around in the Bakkala's for a dialup card to hook up to the internet.Atlast i found it from a shop beside the co-operative store nearby. Luckily i bought the last card he had.........

Weekend is coming (Fri/Sat), havent planned anything on what to do. The weather seems to be quite pleasant for an outing/picnic. But i gotta wait till 'uhca' comes to Q8, so this weather wont wait that long. Maybe next year i would be planning to go outing or maybe to the Wafra farm which belongs to my boss.
i've got lots of ideas in my small head but sometimes i go totally memory blank. Maybe becz i think/overload my small brains more than it could afford to. Or could be that i'm not younger anymore & its the symptom. (my Back/neckpain is there as usual & its time for me to go to bed). i'm just waiting for my soft curvical neck collar to arrive via mail. i'm expecting it anytime to reach me.

It seems recently my orkut ID gave me a lot of my old classmates. They contacted me via emails/phonecalls. I just got 10 years younger when i talked to them/read their emails.

Tonight i'm going to bed with so many thougths.......my school days in Salmiya, my college days of 1999 in NSS College, my life in kuwait.....my life before the Gulf War-1, after Gulf War-2, my life at present, whats for tomorrow..........who knows! But i'm more comfortable in this Country eventhough i know its not my motherland.....is it becz i lived here for 25years of my life??

Today evening Dad/Mom reached our home after visiting my sis 'vimz' and 'uhca' has also reached home after a long gap. 'uhca' sounds sick today, maybe its her cold or was it becz 'uhca's missing me?? i'm sure 'uhca's dissapointed becz the chat coudnt be continued today becz of the online problemz. The first thing in the morning tomorrow is to call 'uhca'......after all i have built a dream castle for 'uhca'

i guess its time to go to bed now.....oops i'm already late, the room is colder than yesterday. Today it seems the weather outside isnt anylonger hot at night so the A/C makes my room chill....

My things to do list for tomorrow:-
1) Get my clothes from Laundry : 8am
2) Call 'uhca'
3) Check out the Car horn/loose connection.
4) Visit my dad's friend and spend some time with him.
5) Watch all the movies possible on TV.
6) Sleep sleep and damage my brain cells to the extreme
7) Eat the mutton machboos (i've already cooked it in the evening today)

No comments: