Tuesday, October 14, 2008

* i am sick

i have this damn cold from yesterday. i have a running nose and its all red......

i am not in a mood to write on my blog today......so i spent the whole time looking/reading other blogs.....

i havent been in a good mood these days......

i'm a lil depressed from Saturday night

i'm not happy with the way things are going in my life.

sometimes when i feel that everything is under control there arises a problem/issue to stumble up my whole effort to keep things in balance.

I wish i had 20 fingers when i'm typing this........i feel lazy!

i'm not working today,
just sipping my coffee and browsing the whole day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I read this post, I felt like if I'm the one who wrote it!

B'cuz I'm suffering from everything you've mentioned in your post- except the running nose part!

Thnx for writing down you're feelings, you made me sure that there are other ppl suffering in this world.. & this makes me feel much better!!!


Wish you the best!