Monday, October 20, 2008

* Innocent Farting



Today evening i was @ the Lulu Hypermarket when i noticed some naughty arab kids playing around in the apparel section upstairs.I was busy looking for some T-shits when a LAD just came behind me and gave it a LOUD fart..........geez oh my god gosh shit crap!!!!
and he then just yelled "yubbaaa.........yubbaaaaaaa!" and ran away.....

I saw some girls standing near by looking around in amazement and then laughing at the top of their lungs. They must have assumed it was me becz those kids were no where to be seen once they played their prank on me!

For a moment i wished i went invisible and just went down to HELL!!
I guess those kids ate too much of BEANS last night !

How do i explain it wasnt me ????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my goodness,
that was so Embarrassing....How did u over come that weird situation? Did the people around know it was those kids?

i cant stop laughing........

Anonymous said...

hi vinz,that was such a dreadful situation. i couldnt stop laughing after watching that video clip.

i'm sure thats one incident you would never forget.