Saturday, October 11, 2008

* Falafel Sandwich

I started my day after calling my 'uhca' and then returned home.

I woke up at 10am (dont u think i woke up late?) I had my breakfast at around 12pm (oats+milk and a glass of black tea). Today's lunch was very simple (Iranian bread & dhaal fry). i watched tv the whole day and in between i kept reading a lot of blogs. I kept looking for the small kitten and its mom that lived in our corridor.I then asked our harris (watchman) and then came to know that some one conplained abt it and he had to get the kitten & its mom out of the building. I wonder how the mother & child would survive as it was so friendly. i felt sad and kept looking on the streets on my way to the Bakala to buy some Bounty(my fav chocolate).Yeah, u might feel i'm still a kid to eat candies but in fact i cant stop eating them and recently have started gaining more weight.

I have been thinking over to switch to a strict vegetarian diet and avoid over eating.I even thought of going to a gym to reduce the excess weight i have gained but i fear my neck pain would get worse by doing so.

I just went for a evening walk and returned home with some falafel sandwich. It looks yummy and smells good.

So, nothing much has been done today.......i was very very lazy and didnt even get the car cleaned (its like a dirty pig today). Maybe i'll get it cleaned tomorrow morning on my way to office, but will i wake up early????? now thats a question !!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool.

Anonymous said...

well its nice to know that you have great hits here.

Anonymous said...

wow, very special, i like it.

Anonymous said...

thats amazing story.

Anonymous said...

when will you go online?

Anonymous said...

im here because of few cents for you. just dropping by.

Anonymous said...

im your favorite reader here!

Anonymous said...

help me.

Anonymous said...

im here because of few cents for you. just dropping by.

Anonymous said...

well its nice to know that you have great hits here.

Anonymous said...

ok. I found an information here that i want to look for.

Anonymous said...

very cool.