Tuesday, October 7, 2008

* my 1st post


Today morning i woke up with my regular neck pain. I looked out of my window to see if Kuwait was dusty today,but the weather turned out to be pretty good and the soft cold wind touched my face.
On my way to my office i wonder what the traffic would be like.......
But i knew i have a great day ahead :)
=========================================================================
I somehow ended up building up my new blog http://kuwaitdreamz.blogspot.com
Long back I had quit blogging on my earlier forum/blog becz i felt i was out of words to write.....
This blog will be on all my thoughts and feelings.....I have no intention to hurt anyone while writing this blog. This is just going to be a diary on my
experiences, observations, feelings, attitudes, etc.
===========================================================

No comments: