Sunday, November 16, 2008

* viva telecom


Did u all know that the new website for viva telecom has started functioning. They are giving out free numbers for all its interested customers.
Viva starts with 55xxxxxx. Log on to www.viva.com.kw and get your free number today.
I myself got a fancy number for free (55x9x9x9)......if it was zain/wataniya, they would have demanded atleast KD 100 for my new number.
All I wish is that viva comes up with more interesting schemes for its customers.....maybe they could lower the tariff rates, or give the subscribers free sms options, or free incoming from the landphones....etc. I really wished that the mobile network companies have a tough competation as that in Saudi Arabia.
Viva has interesting offers in Saudi.........wish/hope its the same here!
Good luck viva !

No comments: