Monday, November 17, 2008

* i'm scared to have a Haircut/Shave !!




Its strange to say this at the age of 31, but from my childhood i have been having this fear of Having a Haircut. Whenever I see the scissor in his hands, my heart starts pumping faster....i fear he might cut of my ears. (FYI: God gave me large ears compared to the normal ones). I dont like the barber talking to someone or looking out of the window pane while cutting my hair. I fear he might get careless and his scissors might cut off a tip of my ear.

The worst scenario is when he has the shaving razor with him for shaving......i'm really really scared to show him my neck to have a shave......I have only had a shave once from the Mens Saloon. I wont let them do that ever again .........i do it myself at home.

What if I/he sneezes & slits my throat ......what if he pressed the razor a little hard on my skin....
From my childhood i'm scared of blood.....i can bear the pain but the sight of blood makes me scared. I dont know if everyone (or atleast someone who reads this) feels the same!

Yesterday evening i gathered up all my courage and went to the Mens Saloon. Thank God everything went well and i'm back with both my ears and without any wounds.

Is this fright due to the deep wound i had in my childhood while playing with my dad's razor?
My Childhood wound has left a deep scar on my right cheek.

Who created those razors?

No comments: