Wednesday, November 19, 2008

* I wish i never grew up




Today morning i felt its much colder outside. While driving to my office I saw a group of cats (maybe it was a family) sitting together and warming up. It looked like a cat family to me comprising of a dad, mom & 2 kittens. I didnt wana disturb them while taking this picture.

When i was a child, i always slept beside my mom. I was so much pampered by my parents becz i was born late. I was born 6 years after they got married. Mom was the only person who understood me when i was in my teens. I always believed my mom's presence would ward away bad dreams while sleeping. I believe all Mothers have historically fulfilled the primary role in the raising of their children.

But after I grew up, my dad became my best friend, we would discuss everything/issues. I knew if i was wrong from the look on his face. He never scolds me. Can you imagine, we go for Hindi movies together. My friends are his friends too......

When my parents thought its high time that i got married, i was worried if my would-be partner would be the same family kinda person.......But she turned out to be much much understanding & loving than me....i'm so happy when i see my parents loving her more than they express towards me.My parents .....my parents..........

i would have to write the whole day if i start writing about them......

I wish i never grew up and remained a kid all my life.....

I think of my family when i see these cats.......

i miss my family !

No comments: